You can use either Firefox or Internet Explorer to record scripts. In this example, we used IE8. The application we are recording with is Fusion CRM with FUSE interface.
After provided home page URL and logged in, we have seen the above warning. Don't know exactly how OATS records this Message box. But, this is not the regular step of the application task flows. So, you should remove this issue before any recording.
In IE8, you select:
- Tools > Compatibility Setting
Then the following Compatibility View Settings will be shown:
- Display intranet sites in Compatibility View
- Oracle Application Testing Suite (a comparable product to LoadRunner)
- Auto-Correlating Session IDs in Oracle Application Test Suite (OATS)
- OpenScript for Load Testing Script Troubleshooting (Tutorial)
- Turn off Compatibility View
- Oracle ADF Task Flow in a Nutshell (Xml and More)
- How to Configure Scripts to use Databanks in OATS (Xml and More)