Read my article on "The Pros and Cons of Flu Vaccination." Here are the cons of flu vaccination:
- Flu vaccine appeared to actually increase people's risk of getting sick with H1N1, and cause more serious bouts of illness to boot.
- Natural infection is more beneficial
- Seasonal flu vaccine may weaken your natural immunity
- The flu shot covers less than 10 percent of the circulating viruses creating these illness.
- Some patients developed Guillain-Barre syndrome after getting a seasonal flu shot (see the video)
- The age-related decline of the immune system affects the body’s response to vaccination
- Could we vaccinate our kids too early and too much?
- Each dose flu vaccine contains traces of formaldehyde and 25 micrograms of thimerosal (a mercury containing compound; a preservative).
- There are known adverse reactions to the flu vaccine
You can find more health articles here.