For example, if you want to see the list of bug fixes between Java SE 6u31 and 6u32. You need to locate this page:
But, how do you find that page. Here are the instructions:
- Go to OTN Download page.
- Search for "Java SE" (For example, you will find Java SE (includes JavaFX) | Early Access)
- Click Java SE link. This will bring you to "Java SE Downloads" page
- Under "Java Platform, Standard Edition", there is
- Java SE 6 Update 39
- Update Release Notes page
- Java™ SE 6 Update 32 page
- For bug fixes in this release, see Java SE 6u32 Bug Fixes.
The above instructions should bring you to the Bug Fixes page. That can help you find:
- If a specific bug fix has been included in 6u32
- What to investigate if you see performance regression after upgrading from Java SE 6u31 to 6u32.