This article shows you how to unlock a locked user so that they can log in again.
The SymptomWhen a user was locked out, you can find an entry in the application server's log:
<Jul 10, 2012 3:51:38 PM PDT> <Notice> <Security> <BEA-090078> <User psr1 in security realm myrealm has had 5 invalid login attempts, locking account for 30 minutes.>
- If you have not already done so, in the Change Center of the Administration Console, click Lock & Edit.
- In the left pane click the name of the domain.
- Select Security > Unlock User.
- Enter the user name of the user whose account you want to unlock.
- Click Save.
User Lockout Management StatisticsAfter you have unlocked a user account, you can monitor user lockout management statistics for your server by selecting:
- Servers > CRMDemo_server1 > Monitoring > Security
In our case, there were 6 locked users. After unlocking all of them, the page became: